Our team has enjoyed working with professional services firms covering accounting, architecture, software engineering and insurance industries over the past 25 years working at CEO and Board level developing strategic business plans, improving operational performance and building new revenue streams from new business strategies.
Our projects have included:
- Managing a specialist software engineering firm building information and services directory portal solutions for government clients. The client list covered all levels of government including: Federal Government – www.australia.gov.au and Attorney Generals – www.australialawonline.gov.au , State Governments (QLD – Access Queensland www.qld.gov.au and Services Integrated Infrastructure project, NSW – Department of Commerce Human Services Network Application project, Victoria – Multi Media Victoria www.vic.gov.au , South Australia – Department of Human Services www.hsfinder.sa.gov.au , ACT – Canberra Connect www.act.gov.au ) and Local Government – Brisbane City Council Smart Services project,
- Appointed as non-executive Chairman of a leading architecture firm and assisted the senior management team with organisational change and growth plans including review of corporate governance, risk management policies, strategic business plan, mergers and acquisitions opportunities and capital structure,
- Appointed as non-executive Chairman of an early stage growth Accounting & Business Advisory firm to assist the senior management team with growth plans including review of strategic business plan, mergers and acquisitions opportunities and capital structure,
- Appointed as CEO mentor to a software engineering services firm to assist the CEO focus on the expansion of the range of IT & PABX Services including raising a Commercialisation Australia Grant for R&D project based on a new CRM product range,
- Appointed as CEO mentor for a Risk Management & Insurance services firm and assisted to merge of the company with a larger firm in the industry. This assistance included mentoring the CEO, new business presentations, executive recruitment, writing Strategic Business Plan and Investor Information Memorandum,
- Development of marketing strategies for new products and services,
- Research & development of new products brought to market,
- Restructured production processes leading to productivity improvements from a dedicated workforce,
- Direct and dealer channel sales team management achieving strong sales growth, and
- Development of a range of I.T. support services for the SME sector.